- By using www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia -affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use www.timeformacedonia.com or a Time For Macedonia -affiliated website.
- Time For Macedonia may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Time For Macedonia. Your continued use of www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia -affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Time For Macedonia content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Time For Macedonia content requires the prior written permission of Time For Macedonia.
- You agree to use www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia – affiliated websites only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.timeformacedonia.com
- Your use of use www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia – affiliated sites is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Time For Macedonia.
- You represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended by Time For Macedonia or otherwise banned from the site; (b) are not a direct competitor of Time For Macedonia; (c) do not have more than one Time For Macedonia account at any given time; and (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions. In accessing or using the site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Time For Macedonia does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the site at your own risk.
- You need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity), create an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- You can contribute to the site in a number of different ways, including writing reviews, uploading photos, filling out your public profile, and rating other users’ contributions (your “Content”).
- We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the site, reformatting it, editing it for clarity and grammar, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us permission to use your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the site’s users and the users of any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
- You alone are responsible for your Content. You assume all risks associated with your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, your Content as described herein. You may not imply that your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Time For Macedonia.
- You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- We may remove or reinstate user Content from time to time at our sole discretion. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Content.
- Time For Macedonia. and its affiliates may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your Content on the Site and Other Media. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change withoutprior notice.
PRODUCT VALIDITY, MODIFICATIONS & AMENDMENTS
- All products, tours and services offered by Time For Macedonia. are valid as per the dates displayed at www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia – affiliated website. Time For Macedonia is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Time For Macedonia Customer Care Team (click here to submit a “Date Amendment” request on an existing booking) who will process the request.
- Time For Macedonia does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
- It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
iii. All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Time For Macedonia cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, Time For Macedonia will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may attract an additional fee. For multi-day and overnight tours, date changes made within seven (7) days of your confirmed travel date may also attract additional fees from our suppliers and/or service providers.
- If you make a purchase using a Time For Macedonia promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Time For Macedonia checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. Time For Macedonia may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However Time For Macedonia reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Time For Macedonia reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia affiliated websites, at any time, for any reason. . In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
PRICING & INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
- Prices listed on www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia -affiliated websites are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Time For Macedonia.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia -affiliated websites.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- Time For Macedonia accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa and Maestro
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
iii. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Your payment will appear as TIME TO TRAVEL on your credit card bill.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
- Canceling a booking with Time For Macedonia can result in cancellation fees being applied by Time For Macedonia , as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator (see your Time For Macedonia Voucher for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees. . Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket. These are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Other Tour Products & Services
If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on www.timeformacedonia.com or any Time For Macedonia -affiliated websites, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
- Under this agreement, the payment processing services for services purchased on this website are provided by our trusted partner NLB Tutunska Banka,Skopje on behalf for TIME TO TRAVEL DOOEL – Skopje, depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of services.
- In the event you choose to pay with a credit or debit card and the payment is processed via a our trusted partner NLB Tutunska Banka,Skopje. NLB Tutunska Banka,Skopje PCI DSS is a compliant, awarded by Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. These terms are an agreement between you and TIME TO TRAVEL DOOEL Skopje.
TIME FOR MACEDONIA VOUCHERS
- You will receive a personalized Time For Macedonia Voucher for each tour, event or service booked. In order to access and print your Time For Macedonia Voucher(s), you will be provided access to a secure webpage hosted by Time For Macedonia that contains a link to your Time For Macedonia Voucher(s).
- You must provide the original, authentic Time For Macedonia Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Time For Macedonia Voucher.
- For security purposes, when redeeming your Time For Macedonia Voucher you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the Time For Macedonia Voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
- In some cases Time For Macedonia also requires that you present the credit or debit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This generally applies only to attraction and show tickets. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit or debit card used for booking. In some cases Time For Macedonia will waive this requirement, generally to facilitate gift purchases. However this requirement can only be waived by contacting Time For Macedonia’s Customer Care team once your booking has been confirmed, and any changes or amendments will be made at Time For Macedonia’s sole discretion.
iii. Please note that your Time For Macedonia Voucher(s) can be confiscated – and immediately canceled without refund – if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on either your credit or debit card.
PASSPORTS, VISAS & INSURANCE
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and passport they hold, to check with the consulate/embassy of the Republic of Macedonia abroad (http://mfa.gov.mk/index.php/en/consular-services/for-foreign-nationals/information-about-macedonian-entry-visas) before they book and plan a trip to Macedonia for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
38.Under no circumstances will Time For Macedonia or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Simoniumtravel.com.mk regardless of the form of action.
- Time For Macedonia and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- Furthermore, Time For Macedonia and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
41.Time For Macedonia content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Time For Macedonia, www.timeformacedonia.com and/or to a Time For Macedonia – affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner “ is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At Time For Macedonia we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Time For Macedonia does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on Simoniumtravel.com.mk or any Time For Macedonia – affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Simoniumtravel.com.mk or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
iii. use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
vii. use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
viii. use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site if you misuse the Site. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
- You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Site. If you close your account, we may continue to display your previously published Content and are under no obligation to remove any of your Content.